Mary's daughter gave us the instructions:
1. Buy a train ticket to Koog Zandijk.
(A "Day Ticket" to be used only today looked like the best option. 3.50 Euro each. The machine at the train station would not take our credit or debit card so we found one that took coins.)
(Don't take the intercity train that showed up on the same track first. No pride, just ask or risk getting on the wrong train, and then having to get off, and then get on another, and wasting time, and maybe money. Anyone will do, but a train attendent is probably better than asking another tourist-I did both just to be safe.)
(Wait a minute, my instrustions looked like the end destination was "Lligeest," but if the train attendent and the sign says "Uigeest" is the correct train, have faith and get on, and then look at list of stops posted in the train also.)
3. Koog Zaandijk was the 4th stop, and it took about 15 minutes and a fast zip through a really dark tunnel.
6. Take more pictures of the cute town opposite the windmills.
7. Follow the signs to Aaanse Schans-Wormer because we can see the windmills.
8. Take a nice walk along the lake past each windmill and take more photos.
9. Pass the group of tourists who decided to wait for the bus on our way back to the train.